Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

Review

It could have a few improvements but nothing too major. Perhaps you could have added a car stage where you mow down the zombies for bonus points.

Paul & Percy Paul & Percy

Review

This felt like a professional game. Good job.

SHMUP SHMUP

Review

It can have some improvements. Id look through the structure of some other classic shooters and see how they did it. One thing you could do is make the "leave area" option work.

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

Review

The boss battles were really easy

Luis and Doug [FINAL] Luis and Doug [FINAL]

Review

It was nothing special. Try to add something that makes it more interesting, better graphics, music, and perhaps a better goal.

SkyFyre SkyFyre

Review

The miss counter on it doesnt count.

Death Ball 2 (very Hard) Death Ball 2 (very Hard)

review

You could have done some improvements. You could have had the music keep going instead of restarting every time you play a new round. It was a little too hard for the easier rounds. Also, upgrade the graphics.

Binary Binary

Review

Id suggest adding more hits, I opened the first door and sat there for a few minutes thinking it was loading lol.

Ether War Ether War

Review

It was fun. I didn't play long because it was really irritating. The little images and random objects that do nothing were stupid. I couldn't really tell where the enemy was so I didn't get to understand what I was doing. Good concept but just didn't make it right.

Space Laser 2375 Space Laser 2375

Summary

Very nice remake, but that is it. You didnt add to a remake and make it better. For the graphics, you should have added a better looking gun. [not a rock lol]. Other than that its decent. Moves very slow though.