SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

review

I didnt really like the lyrics but the music and animation was good. Good job!

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Review

The last kill was the best lol. Btw what does speed have anything to do with this flash?

I Am A Banana! I Am A Banana!

Review

Good music selection lol.

DisobeyMe responds:

OOT ftw.

Little Aviator Little Aviator

Review

Was she in a dam UFO? In the picture and the last scene she seemed like it was a disc with windows. Other than that it was good animation, voice acting, and story.

Frost'D Frost'D

Review

That was great! You should have had the scream more realistic if he was scared to shit. Good animation and story though.

Our Love Our Love

Summary

Nice guitar hero guitar lol. The animation was good and smooth. Next time you should have him doing it to a guitar hero song lol.

Rock Lee Test Animation Rock Lee Test Animation

Good

The animation was great but you should have added sound and a background. Perhaps a battle would have been nice..

Random Animation Test 1 Random Animation Test 1

Decent

You could have made the replay button the word replay lol. Decent for what it was though.

8PM responds:

Srry, Im lazy lol

South Park: Running Jump South Park: Running Jump

Come on

Seriously. Why do people do flash like that. The animation was good and the voices where great, but it was only 20 seconds long [I even exagerated].

10JD responds:

it sucks to have a tease, cause i can animate this stuff! im sorry, it was just an experement i want to do an episode though! Im actually shocked that people like it even tought the review scores may be low. The comments are plesent

Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

Great

I couldnt give you a ten just because your sound effects were weak or they where gone. The animation was great but for example when he kicks the building. You could have an epic crash or when Jesus is suiting up you could have clinging or sparkle sounds. Good work though.