View Profile hesopchoie

26 Movie Reviews

review

I didnt really like the lyrics but the music and animation was good. Good job!

Review

The last kill was the best lol. Btw what does speed have anything to do with this flash?

Review

Good music selection lol.

DisobeyMe responds:

OOT ftw.

30 Game Reviews

Review

It could have a few improvements but nothing too major. Perhaps you could have added a car stage where you mow down the zombies for bonus points.

Review

This felt like a professional game. Good job.

Review

It can have some improvements. Id look through the structure of some other classic shooters and see how they did it. One thing you could do is make the "leave area" option work.

203 Audio Reviews

You need a cooler name because "aaronmusslewhite" doesnt look cool in iTunes lol. But the song is pretty solid overall good work.

aaronmusslewhite responds:

Haha, true. I'm not too worried about releasing anything too soon, mainly just practicing until I get good enough, and I already had this account lol. But thanks :D

review

The voice seemed a bit over used, but other than that it is pretty solid. Nothing too special, but it is definitely interesting.

Review

It was a pretty interesting song. It seems like a jam. The beginning guitar sounded like it was a bit choppy though.

3 Art Reviews

Cool

That's pretty cool.

Review

This is pretty good. I have no idea why the score is so low.

Review

You realize that you named it Allies Vs Axis right? That is why he is saying that you did it incorrect. As for a review I will say that it had a decent concept. Maybe you could have had the fire behind the flags or have the fire do a symbol.

26, Male